Please note, the follow these steps are to taken after the podcast has been completed and all audio effects and editing has been completed.
Please take a moment to read the entire process before you begin.
Step 1: Uploading the Podcast
- Load the podcast using Google Drive WP Media
- Make sure GN Sunday Morning folder is selected.
- Click on Upload Tab
- Click on Browse
- Select the podcast file from your local computer.
- Wait still the screen is updated and says:
- “Accepted Media MIME types: */*”
- Click on Upload to GoogleDrive.
- Now go get a cup of coffee…Please be patient as uploading a 100MB file can take 5 to 10 minutes based on various conditions.
- If you did this correctly you should see a message that says:
- “successfully uploaded to GN Sunday Morning Podcasts and added into your Media Library.”
To completed Step 1 – Click Here
Step 2: Make the podcast available on iTunes
- List the title of the podcast where is says “Enter title here” Please ensure it’s just the title of the podcast.
- Add the author and the date the podcast was recorded in the following format:
- Choose the Podcast Series from the right hand column.
- Choose the appropriate Category from the right hand column.
- Fill out the relevant information for the podcast under “Podcast Episode Details”
- Verify the Author is labeled at “GN Podcast”
- The lastly click on “Publish” in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Please ensure you understand and follow the podcast posting guidelines before you complete this step to ensure we are consistent with posting them same week to week.
To completed Step 2 – Click Here
Should look like this once your done:
Sermon Title: God’s Dream for Man – Part 1
Author: Pastor Scott Ingegneri
Date: Sunday, January 18, 2015
Posdcast Series choosen: Love Explosion
Category choosen: podcasts, sermons
Step 3: Approval from Apple
Apple will email email@example.com once the podcast has been approved and posted on their site, this can take 24-48 hours however, it’s usually done much quicker.
Step 4: All Done! Thank you for your service!
If you have any questions about this process or the all the documentation of the servers setup, please see the GN Podcast Google Drive under GN.Podcast.Support.
If you need a login to complete Step 2, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a Blessed Day!